Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Another Zistle Trade



A while back, I posted about my first trade on Zistle, with user Mikeyj.  Well, we've pulled another one off and I've got some new goodies to show for it.


Here are a couple of BYU legends.  Folks are excited in Provo to welcome Ty Detmer back, now as the offensive coordinator.  He's pretty much an unknown commodity as a coach at the college level, so we'll see how it turns out.  There's also some purple to add to my Brad Sorensen rainbow and budding super collection.

I'm 9 cards closer to the 2015 Platinum base set.  I need just 15 more vets and 4 more rookies.



More set building help from Mikeyj.  The Rivers completes the 2014 Topps 4000 Yard Club set for me, and with the Janoris Jenkins, I am now one card shy of the 2014 Topps set.  Does anybody have #130, the Philadelphia Eagles team card?  I really want it if you do.


 What good would a trade be without some Packers?

Finally, here are some random PC players and a Todd Gurley, because I don't think I have enough Todd Gurley rookies in my collection yet.


Since it's small, I'll post the 4000 Yard Club set I just completed, with the new Philip Rivers taking his spot smack dab in the center.  Thanks for the set building help, Mikey!

No comments:

Post a Comment