Sunday, November 22, 2020

Give Thanks Day 3

 I can't let this Sunday pass without expressing thanks for a loving Father in Heaven. Of all the things He's done for me that I'm grateful for, the biggest has to be that He sent His Son to complete the Atonement for me and the rest of the world. It is through the Savior that I will overcome physical death and have opportunity to overcome spiritual death and find myself back in the presence of God. No work of my own could make it possible, and I'm grateful for my Savior.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only egotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. --John 3:16-17



1 comment: