Thursday, June 28, 2018

Group Break Part 1

Here it is, the first part of our Group Break.  "Why just Part 1?" you may ask.  Well, it has to do with UPS.  See, yesterday came and went without my receiving a package.  The tracking info showed only an arrival at the UPS facility in Louisville, but no departure scan.  Had it been lost?  So I called UPS to find out why I hadn't received it, and this is what I learned: no, the package wasn't in Louisville.  It was in Canada.  Apparently, it had been mis-sorted.  I was glad to hear it was safe, but I'm nowhere near Ontario, so it didn't do me much good.  They were able to find it for me and they sent me some updated tracking information.


I was pretty bummed because I was looking forward to a break.  I then realized that all was not lost.  This particular package only had the Stadium Club.  I have the Topps blaster and the Diamond Kings in hand.  So let's start this break!

I apologize for the two YouTube clips.  I'm still a novice at this.  Apparently, the entire video was too big to upload as a whole to YouTube, so I had to divide it into 2 clips.  Enjoy Part 1!  We'll do Part 2 when I get the other boxes.

Video 1:
 


Video 2:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment