Sunday, September 6, 2020

Bo Gets a Link to His Blog on MLB.com

No cards to share today, just some news. While perusing MLB.com this morning, I saw an article highlighting the top Cal Ripken cards of all time. One of the cards showed Cal using a brick cell phone circa 1993. The blurb mentioned a Rob Murphy card in which he is using an ancient laptop. I clicked on the blue link to see the card, expecting to be sent to TCDB or something. Instead, I found myself on Bo Rosny's blog! Maybe he has some readers among the writers at MLB.com. 

5 comments:

  1. Nice. It'll be interesting how many hits that post gets from that link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was news to me! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully he'll still remember all of us "small timers" now that he's famous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wild! Like Fuji, I'm very interested to see the spike in views Bo will receive from this.

    ReplyDelete